This program allows you to visually explore and search files and content within those installers created previously with Inno Setup. This way, you can extract these files to a portable device without running the application.
InnoExtractor is known its comfortable and friendly interface. IT also lets you know the exact version of InnoSetup that was used to create a particular installer in addition to searching for files using a keyword.
- Added and improved support for new Inno Setup 5.5.8 and 5.5.9
- Added new text highlighting for new [Files] section of InnoExtractor Text Viewer for the recent keywords.
- Improved application installer.
- Updated Innounp API to version 0.46: Increased max. LZMA dictionary size to 1Gb.
- Updated some minor text strings for Spanish and English language files.
- Changed a small issue for VirusTotal internal engine.
- Fixed Installer Properties window freeze bug when that occurs when the installer file is moved, deleted or renamed externally from current folder during VirusTotal check.
- Fixed some small behaviors for "About InnoExtractor..." window.
- Fixed other small bugs of previous version.